A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Tonnu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Tonnu is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tonnu
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tonnu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Tonnu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tonnu graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Tonnu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Department of Mental Health/Chemical Dependency Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Nhatthi Tonnu MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tina N. Tonnu practice?
- Dr. Tina Tonnu has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Tonnu practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.