A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Wald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wald
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Wald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wald graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Dallas Va Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Gay Wald MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tina G. Wald practice?
- Dr. Tina Wald has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Wald practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Geriatric Doctors, and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.