A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Wald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wald
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Wald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer Disease
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wald graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Dallas Va Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Gay Wald MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tina G. Wald practice?
- Dr. Tina Wald has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Wald practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Geriatric Doctors, and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.