A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Wells is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Wells, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wells has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Trahan Wells MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tina T. Wells practice?
- Dr. Tina Wells has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tina Wells practices Family Medicine near Prairieville, LA.
See Prairieville Family Physicians.