Dr. Tina Williams MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

no change

March 23rd, 2016
Sad clinic
The rudest staff I have ever met. And the doctor is terribly unconcerned about anything.

March 18th, 2016
The entire staff except for the lady that schedules appointments need an attitude adjustment. Just like the old saying, "Treat people the same way you want to be treated", but if you choose to be disrespectful, don't be alarm when someone disrespects you...this is known as bad Karma!

March 9th, 2016
This worst experience EVER!!!!
Dr. Williams does not care about her patients . Do not go to see this doctor . Her personality is cold and unprofessional .I am 5 months pregnant with a serous case hypertension. I needed a referral to see a cardiologist who specializes in high risk pregnancies . I called 4 times for 3 days . The nurse practitioner left several messages . She said she has never experienced anything like this . No return calls . I had to drive to Dr. Tina Williams office to find out what was going on . When I did see her she acted like she didn't know or understand what I needed . She had a salty attitude . She wanted me to see there cardiologist. For time sake I ended up doing just that . I had to call to get the results faxed over and there wasn't notes attached. This is not helping my hypertension . The specialist called her and it was not nice !! He said please get another primary care doctor this women does not care about her patients .

February 13th, 2015
ANNOYED!!!!
Most irritating thing is when a Dr office do not follow up and give client the run around. Then ignore your calls when you call to get issues resolved. You wait forever and a day to see the Dr. One time the they forgot I was in the room to be seen....really!!! I am just going to say that they have lost 2 patients. Jackie states she did something and then in the end she doesn't. I just don't get it.

December 11th, 2014
worst dr. ever
She does not care about her patients, only thing she cares about getting appointments and make money.Staff is very rude and unprofessional.I waited for hours and dr. didn't give enough time to talk and left in the middle.its very hard to talk to dr. even in emergency because she doesn't talk to patients on phone and u r forced to make appoinment and wait for hours in the waiting room.This dr. is a curse on the name of this profession.

March 6th, 2014
THE ABSOLUTE WORST
VERY BAD EXPERIENCE. GONNA CHANGE MY PC ON MY INSURANCE. THE DOCTOR HAS ABSOLUTELY NO PERSONALITY OR ANY GOOD PERSONALITY. SHE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HER PATIENTS. I DOUBT SHE EVEN KNOWS THEIR NAMES.

August 4th, 2013
Extremely unprofessional
I have gone to her office twice and the atmosphere was worse this time around. The reviews are on point...wait times in excess of an hour with NO APOLOGY, rushed diagnosis, staff follows the leadership example of the doctor (ie - no bedside manner, grave indifference, rude oftentimes). Left in the middle of my appt, said she'd be right back, but instead she sent staff member in with a referral and scripts for me to fill. Wants to follow up in 6 weeks. I don't think so. My copays would be well-spent elsewhere nor will you further infringe on my insurance benefits.

April 4th, 2013
HORRIBLE
Wait time was very long, like and hour plus. Doctor was very rushy and rude. She gave me an inaccurate diagnosis. I wont return. Like an hr +smh I wouldn't recommend. save yourself because she wont save you.

November 26th, 2012
unprofessional staff!
Wait times are horrible, staff is terrible, had to wait 4 days to get medicine called in????

September 26th, 2012
Worst exam of my life!
I waited 3 hours for my SCHEDULED exam!! Dr and staff were all very rude and unfriendly. I froze while waiting. Wrong tests were ordered. No one followed up with me. DO NOT MAKE A MISTAKE----DO NOT GO THERE!!! DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!!

February 23rd, 2012
We wait over an hour in the waiting room, then we wait another half hour in the examining room, then when she finally comes in she has one foot out of the door like she doesn't have time for you. We don't/won't go to her anymore.

February 9th, 2012
Great diagnostician! and Dr.Willimas could be a little more friendlier and talk with patients a little longer. When on vacation, support staff is better than her staff in response time