Dr. Tina Evans Wood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tina Evans Wood?

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Tina Evans Wood?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2016

Spouse

My wife and I owe her life to Dr. Wood and Dr. Spencer at U.A.B. Dr. Wood is both knowledgeable and compassionate in her delivery of care. She will hold a special place in our heart. She spent many minutes with us as our cancer returned and celebrated with us at the 5 year cancer free mark.

December 25th, 2015

A Superb Physician, A Heartwarming Person

I owe my life to Dr. Wood. After being diagnosed with Stage 3 Colon Cancer, she developed a treatment plan for me that was so successful that now, four years later, I am cancer-free! I do not know if I would have stayed on track throughout my treatments, had it not been for her. A brilliant doctor and an equally outstanding human being, she is at ease in diagnosing problems as well as understanding the patient's psychological needs. Dr. Wood deserves high acclaim for her work with cancer patients!

November 16th, 2015