A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Yang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Dr. Yang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Yi-Ting Yang DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tina Y. Yang practice?
- Dr. Tina Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Yang practices Family Medicine near Champaign, IL.
See Champaign Primary Care Doctors.