A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Yang is Good. Dr. Yang has been reviewed by 44 patients who have provided 37 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Yang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center - Wils
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tina Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tina Yang practice?
Dr. Tina Yang practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near San Marino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See San Marino Family Physicians and San Marino Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kathie Yang, Dr. Katheryn Yang, Dr. Christel Yang, Dr. Christa Yang, Dr. Karyn Yang, Dr. Karin Yang, Dr. Kristie Yang, Dr. Catrina Yang