A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Yang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Yang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Yang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Yang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tina Yang practice?
- Dr. Tina Yang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tina Yang practices Family Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Marino, CA and Monterey Park, CA.
See Pasadena Primary Care Doctors.