A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Young Poussaint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young Poussaint
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Poussaint Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Young Poussaint, FACR, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young Poussaint graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Young Poussaint has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Young Poussaint FACR and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Tina Young Poussaint practice?
- Dr. Tina Young Poussaint has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Young Poussaint practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.