A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Zecca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Zecca, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, Allergist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zecca graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Zecca has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina C Zecca DO is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Tina C. Zecca practice?
- Dr. Tina Zecca has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tina Zecca practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Little Silver, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Red Bank, NJ.
See Little Silver Allergists and Little Silver Pediatricians.