A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Zecca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Zecca, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, Allergist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zecca
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Zecca Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zecca graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Zecca has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Concetta Zecca DO is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Tina C. Zecca practice?
- Dr. Tina Zecca has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Zecca practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Little Silver, NJ.
See Little Silver Allergists and Little Silver Pediatricians.