Dr. Tina Ziainia MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 16th, 2014
Great doctor!
I saw her for 2 pregnancies and I thought she was great. I liked that the appointments were efficient and quick and that she listened to any concerns I had and responded very appropriately. There were two times we needed to discuss blood test and ultrasound results over the phone. She thoroughly explained everything and ordered additional tests as soon as possible. This is what i look for in a dr. The appointments are quick but she covers everything and i really like that. I had to switch doctors due to insurance but I'd definitely recommend her!

April 29th, 2014
excellent care
Best OB! She is straight and to the point. She explaines everything clearly. I had my third child under her care and though my pregnancy was fairly easy without issue she listened to me and chated with me. I did have a problematic labor and though she was not the doctor on call when I went into labor she heard of my sistuation and came in early on her shift to see me and see that I was getting proper treatment. She new my concerns and even put my husband at ease. I am sad she was rellocated out of my area but will consider making the extra drive to keep her as my OB.

August 15th, 2012
No notice of Dr Ziainia moving from practice in St, Louis to California
I was a patient of Dr. Ziainia for several years when she practiced in St. Louis. I had a mammogram done at the facility where she was on staff and did not receive a call from her office advising me that I had an abnormal mammogram and needed to get an ultrasound test done. I only found out about this when I received a letter from the mammogram dept. informing me. This was about 2 weeks after the mammogram was done. I called her office and found out she had moved to California. I had no gynocologist to tell me what to do. I had to get a new one. Very worried and concerned I did get the ultrasound done and found out the devastating news that I did indeed have breast cancer. How unprofessional of her and her office not to tell me that she was leaving St. Louis. I wonder what would have happened if the letter from the radiology dept had gone astray in the mail and I did not ever get it. This was so upsetting. There was a delay in time here and I often wonder if my lymph nodes would have been free of cancer if I were notified right away. I do not recommend her.

August 8th, 2012
BEST doctor I have ever had! She is so sweet and nurturing. It is extremely evident that she cares about the well being of her patients. Highly recommended!

July 27th, 2012
She has a terrible bedside manner. She acted as if she didn't have time for me as a patient. I would defintely choose another doctor !!!

November 18th, 2010
Caring and conscientious physician...
suffice to say, Dr. Ziainia cares about her patients and there well being. when i talk to her i truely feel as though she is really listening to me and sees me as a whole person.

October 18th, 2010
I am nearing the end of my first pregnancy. Dr. Ziainia has been great! I have referred a few friends to her as well. She takes as much time with me as I need and answers any questions that I may have. Her nurse Angie is also very helpful and returns calls promptly. I highly recommend Dr Ziainia!

June 29th, 2010
Too busy
I have no doubt that she knows her stuff and is a good doctor but her bedside manner is for me. I constantly felt like she was too busy to talk to me. She would rush in and out right after the procedures. I had to call after her to get some questions answered. I am currently looking for another obgyn :(

June 29th, 2010
She's Awesome
She's smart and straight forward. She tells you like it is. If you want a doctor that is smart and proffessional, go see her. If you want a doctor to mindlessly write a prescription or to let you tell them what you need, go see someone else. I highly recommend her!

August 13th, 2009
she is an excellent very professional physician

July 7th, 2009
Simply the Best
Dr. Ziainia is an excellent dr. She is very caring and highly skilled. You will receive the best care with her and I highly recommend her.

February 19th, 2009
Anonymous
Dr. Ziainia was great! I loved having her as my OB and would love for her to deliver all my children. Sweet woman!