Dr. Michael Lin Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Lin?

wonderful

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

absolutely loved the dr and staff

IPL Laser

Posted on December 12th, 2014

I had IPL Laser on my freckles on Monday and on Tuesday Dr. Lin's medical assistant followed up with me and went over the after care instructions again just to make sure everything went well. Dr. Lin did a great job. I'll be going back for my second treatment.

Does NOT care about results

Posted on October 30th, 2012

He seemed VERY dismissive overall. His assistant does most of the screening and question-asking, giving directions to patients, and returning calls. He tried to diagnose my fungus as a sun allergy, and I was finally told he'd prescribe an oral anti-fungal, though it felt like he was just doing it to get me out of his office. The prescription was for seven days. His assistant told me that refilling the prescription beyond seven days requires blood work, and that he didn't want to do that for me. He prescribed some cream, and I was basically sent on my way. Now I'm even more itchy than when I went in... and very angry.

Posted on October 26th, 2017