A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ting-Wei Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ting-Wei Yang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Yang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville
- Naval Hospital Camp Lester, Okinawa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ting-Wei Yang MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ting-Wei Yang practice?
- Dr. Ting-Wei Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Ting-Wei Yang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Cardiologists.