Learn more about Dr. Ting Fang Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ting Fang Suarez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fang Suarez
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fang Suarez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ting Fang Suarez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Fang Suarez graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fang Suarez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ting Fang Suarez MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ting Fang Suarez practice?
- Dr. Ting Fang Suarez has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ting Fang Suarez practices Ophthalmology near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, TX and Houston, TX.
See Bellaire Ophthalmologists.