Learn more about Dr. Ting Fang Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ting Fang Suarez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fang Suarez
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fang Suarez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ting Fang Suarez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Fang Suarez graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fang Suarez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ting Fang Suarez MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ting Fang Suarez practice?
- Dr. Ting Fang Suarez has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ting Fang Suarez practices Ophthalmology near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, TX and Houston, TX.
See Bellaire Ophthalmologists.