A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ting Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ting Wang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Lanzhou University.
Dr. Wang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Valley Care Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ting Wang MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ting Wang practice?
- Dr. Ting Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Ting Wang practices Anesthesiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Anesthesiologists.