A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ting Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ting Wu is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ting Wu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Dr. Wu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ting Wu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ting Wu practice?
- Dr. Ting Wu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ting Wu practices Family Medicine near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA and Banning, CA.
See Castro Valley Family Physicians.