Dr. Tinika Montgomery MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

August 21st, 2012
Not for Me
I had an initial appointment with this Dr after waiting 3 weeks or more to see her. I was assigned this Dr. by Tricare as my former Physician was no longer at the clinic. Dr. Montgomery had not even looked at my chart and knew nothing about me at the visit. She found fault with the thyroid hormone that I have been quite well on for 10 years or more. She showed no understanding of my health history --nor did she try to understand. Her narrow view of medicine and her patient led me to choose another Doctor. She told my oncologist that she would take care of a matter for me with my gynecological oncologist and never did. I need a surgery that she has single handedly postponed for erroneous reasons. She is after all very young. I pray that she will learn to have a broader understanding of patient care in the future. I have never left a comment on my Doctors and I have been through several cancers and surgeries, and cancer treatments. A Dr. who takes time to care and do some homework is very important to a survivor like me. Dr. Montgomery is not for me.