Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tinsley Coble
Dr. Tinsley Coble, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Seattle, WA (and 1 other location). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Coble is affiliated with Cascade Valley Hospital, University Of Washington Medical Ctr and NWH Inpatient Services. She speaks English.
Dr. Tinsley Coble has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tinsley Coble is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Carol Murakami
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi31
Dr. Nanette Robinson
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Seattle, WA 0 mi27
Dr. Patricia Auerbach
Seattle, WA 0 mi23