A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tint Htwe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tint Htwe is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Htwe graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Htwe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tint Htwe BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tint Htwe practice?
- Dr. Tint Htwe has 21 office locations.
Dr. Tint Htwe practices Internal Medicine near Loganville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Winder, GA and Braselton, GA.
See Loganville Internists.