Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tint Htwe
Dr. Tint Htwe, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Loganville, GA, with other offices in Lawrenceville, GA and Buford, GA (and 9 other locations). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Htwe is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth, Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville and Emory Johns Creek Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Tint Htwe has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tint Htwe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loganville, GA.
Dr. Alfred Lua
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Loganville, GA 0.01 mi8
Dr. Cristina Dasoveanu
Loganville, GA 0.01 mi24
Dr. Mailupillai Kumareswaran
Loganville, GA 0.01 mi26