A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tint Htwe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tint Htwe is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Htwe graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Htwe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Eastside Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Htwe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tint Htwe practice?
Dr. Tint Htwe practices Internal Medicine near Loganville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Winder, GA and Braselton, GA.
See Loganville Internists.