Dr. Tipu Sultan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tipu Sultan?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Tipu Sultan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 10th, 2017

Dr. Sultan is a great doctor. Highly knowledgeable and able to get results when others doctors (a waste of time) have not. He found the root of all my problems, after test after test with others doctors not only failed, but racked up a hefty bill. Not a quack, like holistic doctors, but uses actual medicine and thinks outside the box!

June 17th, 2011

My daughter was losing her hair. She had undergone tons of testing and endured painful steroid shots to no available when we were referred to Dr. Sultan. With the first visit he had accurately diagnosed her problem (extremely low Vitamin D and underactive thyroid {which she had been test for and was told was fine}). Would HIGHLY recommend him. His approach is not conventional Western medicine but he nails it.

November 20th, 2010

Constant Fatigue

I went to Dr. Sultan in 2007,8,9. I didn't agree with everything he said but he helped me more than any doctor I have ever seen. I am not cured but am much better. I owe him a lot. The bad. He doesn't accept much insurance. You pay as you go. I have to say it is reasonable. The only thing I didn't like about him is he doesn't like the regular medical community and avoids them. I don't blame him as the the regular medical community didn't help me and I saw many many doctors over many years. A doctor with his knowledge would be even better if he would use the mainstream medical community for the extra tools they have to offer. He is very good and extremely smart. I used to think crazy but the results don't lie. I don't know if I will ever be like I used to be but he helped me get to a point where I could make it on my own. I am considering giving him another try as I have hit a wall in my recovery. At first you will probably think he is a quack, I did, looking back I have to say he was right!!!

June 2nd, 2009

Concierge

Dr. Sultan is one of the Very Best doctors I have found here in America.

July 16th, 2017