A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tipu Saleem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tipu Saleem is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tipu Saleem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleem graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Saleem has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tipu Faiz M Saleem MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Tipu F. Saleem practice?
- Dr. Tipu Saleem has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tipu Saleem practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lititz, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See Lititz Internists and Lititz Endocrinologists.