A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tipu Saleem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tipu Saleem is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saleem
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Saleem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tipu Saleem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleem graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Saleem has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tipu Faiz M Saleem MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Tipu F. Saleem practice?
- Dr. Tipu Saleem has 1 office location.
Dr. Tipu Saleem practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lititz, PA.
See Lititz Internists and Lititz Endocrinologists.