A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiron Pechet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiron Pechet is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiron Pechet, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pechet graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Pechet has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiron C M Pechet MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tiron C. Pechet practice?
- Dr. Tiron Pechet has 1 office location.
Dr. Tiron Pechet practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Radiologists.