The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tiron Pechet
Dr. Tiron Pechet, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brighton, MA, with another office in Brockton, MA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Pechet is affiliated with Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital, Newton-Wellesley Hospital and Southcoast Hosps Grp-St Luke`s Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Tiron Pechet has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Tiron Pechet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, MA.
Dr. James Mastromatteo
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Brighton, MA 0.01 mi28
Dr. James Hill
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
Brighton, MA 0.57 mi28
Dr. Sejal Shah
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Child Psychiatry, Psychiatry
Brighton, MA 0.65 mi12