A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tirsit Asfaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tirsit Asfaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urogynecology; Pelvic Prolapse; Cystocele; Fecal Incontinence; Urodynamics; Bladder Dysfunction; Overactive Bladder; Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Asfaw graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Asfaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tirsit Shiferaw Asfaw MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tirsit S. Asfaw practice?
- Dr. Tirsit Asfaw has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tirsit Asfaw practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.