by Denise on Dec 8th, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Gopal's from July 1980 until he relocated to the west coast. He was always knowledgeable, professional, caring, patient, and kind. Due to Dr. Gopal's expertise and tenacity, I was able to finally achieve a pregnancy; my son is now 27, and a father himself. For these, and many other reasons, I rate him the highest possible ranking in all categories.

Amazing show details Amazing
by Amanda on May 10th, 2013

I am pregnant with my second child and was referred to Dr. Gopal during my first pregnancy. He is great and always takes the time to ensure you have the answers to all of your questions. There is never a long wait in the office and in the event you need to contact the answering service for an emergency they are always very prompt in getting back to you.

WONDERFUL! show details WONDERFUL!
Oct 7th, 2011

I can not say enough-outstanding!!!!!!! Our son was born in Jan 13 of 2008 and the Dr came in on his weekend off and cared!!!! Cared how I wanted the birth and did everything just great!!!! thank you from the bottom of our hearts-------just outstanding

Thankful for Dr Gopal show details Thankful for Dr Gopal
by Denise Maiatico on Jul 1st, 2011

Dr Gopal has guided me through my reproductive journey including fertility challenges, the joyous birth of my daughter and my recent hysterectomy. His knowledge, skill and genuine concern make him the perfect health care partner for a woman like me.