Learn more about Dr. Tisa Johnson-Hooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tisa Johnson-Hooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tisa Johnson-Hooper, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson-Hooper graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson-Hooper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson-Hooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tisa M. Johnson-Hooper practice?
Dr. Tisa Johnson-Hooper practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.