A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tisa Johnson-Hooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tisa Johnson-Hooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tisa Johnson-Hooper, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson-Hooper graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson-Hooper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tisa M Johnson-Hooper MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tisa M. Johnson-Hooper practice?
- Dr. Tisa Johnson-Hooper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tisa Johnson-Hooper practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.