A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tish Landrum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tish Landrum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tish Landrum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Landrum graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Landrum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tish R Landrum MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tish R. Landrum practice?
- Dr. Tish Landrum has 1 office location.
Dr. Tish Landrum practices Family Medicine near Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Primary Care Doctors.