Dr. Tisha Gallanter Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Tisha Gallanter?

Awful bedside manner

Posted on July 28th, 2009

I wouldn't trust this "physicican" with any person's well-being. She doesn't listen, spent very little time w/ me and incorrectly diagnosed me. Add to that, the fact that, she actually caused me pain! I had an upper GI issue and she stabbed my abdomen harder after I told her the "exam" was very, very painful. She iinsisted I must have been drinking and ran pathology reports that were unnecessary, and I told her I was recently admitted to another ER for the same thing. She ran NO bloodwork and did nothing to help me, but I still recieved a HuGE bill. I wouldn't trust her because the very simple fact that she does not abide by the most basic (and ancient) rule of doctors and healers which is " First Do No Harm" - (Hippocrates). She had no problem doing harm to me and it's sad because I'm afraid she will harm someone seriously if she hasn't already.

Posted on October 18th, 2014