Dr. Tisha Lunsford MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology San Antonio, TX

August 20th, 2016
best of the best
the best doctor that I have ever been treated by, wonderful work and visit.

May 9th, 2014
Thorough and caring!
I had an excellent GI doctor in Dallas, then moved to SA and was lost. I read some reviews and basically just went to Dr. Lunsford out of my gut instinct. I was so happy with my choice! Dr. Lunsford listened to everything I had to say and asked many questions. She was so caring and compassionate towards my IBS and sincerely tried to help me. I have been so multiple doctors for IBS and most brush you off as IBS is misunderstood. Unless you have it, you will never understand. She appeared to really understand and gave me a few options to better enhance my life. She told me to go home and think about my decision and call her back when I decided. I called her back and spoke to her nurse, Leah, who is amazing as well. She wrote the prescription, and has since re-filled my prescription without me having to come back in. Mot doctors make you come back every few months, and that is very costly. She trusts me and my decisions, and I trust her. I would highly recommend her for any GI concerns or needs. The admin staff is great as well when trying to get ahold of the nurse or answering my questions.

September 19th, 2012
Love this doctor
IBS is an embarrassing issue. Dr. Lunsford is so nice and caring...she just doesn't let you be embarrassed!