Dr. Tisha Williams MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 10th, 2016
The only reason that I don't give her five stars on all of these is because. When my husband go's to see her she will not take care of things that are male relating or below his waistline. She is a family doctor meaning she treats or should treat all members of my family or any family and this includes men. If she don't like treating the men in this kind of way, then she should not call herself a Family's doctor, because she truly is not what she calls herself.

August 9th, 2016
Dr Williams and staff are the best. I have been a patient now for almost 4 years. Dr Williams always listens and really cares. I feel so fortunate to have found such a caring Doctor. Thank you for all that you have done

May 31st, 2016
5-star Doc!
Best doctor I've ever been to.

October 26th, 2015
Great, friendly staff. Caring, compassionate, down-to-earth and very knowledgeable doctor.

June 23rd, 2015
Dr. Williams and her staff are awesome.

November 14th, 2013
Great Physician
Dr. Williams and her staff are a great addition to Murrells Inlet. Georgia's loss is our gain. She takes the time to care for her patients and looks at the whole picture. I have been seeing her since she started her practice here in Murrells Inlet. I have referred family members and many others and everyone loves her also!

October 31st, 2012
Won't give up My Dr. without a fight
I have been with Dr. Williams for several years and also my husband sees he as well for a couple of years, now. Even though she is in South Carolina now, we still won't use anyone else. We make the drive to Murrell's Inlet in order to see her. She has never missed her mark in a diagnosis and will not waste time nor money to refer me to a specialist if she thinks I need one. We both love her as person and a physician. She takes all the time she needs for us. She DOES put her patients first and we can't imagine anyone giving her a low rating but I personally won't settle for less than the BEST. Surely do miss her in Tifton.

July 19th, 2012
You are missed
I had the pleasure of having Tisha as my doctor in Tifton GA. She is the most compassionate individual. I wish her the best!! South Carolina is very ...

March 2nd, 2012
Amazing Doctor
The people of SC are blessed to have an amazing, kind, compassionate doctor. She listens to her patients! I was one of them in GA.

February 15th, 2012
The BEST doctor I have every had!She takes time listen to you. Her and her staff was very friendly and always helpful.My husband and I both seen her.Sure wish she was still in Ga. I miss you DR. Williams.

October 14th, 2011
Bad Doctor
I learned I have degenerative back disease...roughly translated a couple bad disks which cause chronic pain and one bulges and pinches my nerve. OK. Sucks for me. Anyway, I have seen this doctor for the diagnosis and treatment of this problem 4X. The facility, nurses, and office staff are all incredibly nice and efficient,however, the doctor who is treating me I think has some serious issues which need to possibly be watched by whomever issues medical licenses. She has ordered MRI's for me, prescribed several types of pain medications, and even performed a minor surgical procedure. The problem I have is that every time I see her, she has no idea who I am or what is wrong with me. She also needs me to remind him what my prognosis is, and what she has done. She did not remember ordering my MRI, even when I was there for a follow up visit to go over my MRI, or even performing the surgery on me or how many times I've had the surgery done at her office. Now keep in mind, I've seen her 4X in the span of 6 weeks, and I do not have the type of look or personality someone forgets easily, good or bad. I just think this doctor is either on tons of drugs or simply doesn't care enough about her patients to review their charts before coming into see them. Now I have NEVER had a doctor show: 1. blatant negligence of my condition 2. not properly explain what is wrong and how to proceed 3. expect me to continually remind her of my treatment history while under her careIn addition to seeking out a 2nd opinion because I don't trust her, I also feel compelled to write a review about her. I really think she should be reported to the AMA or whoever monitors doctors licenses, because her lack of awareness and blatant disregard for her patients is what leads to horrible medical accidents like administering the wrong prescriptions, mistaken diagnosis, performing surgery on the wrong body part, etc.

February 24th, 2011
INCREDIBLE DOCTOR
I used Dr. Williams for 9 years. She has been gone from my area for a few months and the loss to this community is immense. I was always impressed with her ability to deliver impeccable health care while being so down to earth and approachable. I read the one negative review on this site and would like to point out that this review was submitted by a wife who never spoke to Dr. Williams. She should know that a doctor nor her staff is going to discuss a patient with some other person without consent. Has she heard of HIPPA? I believe that her new community is the most blessed community in the world to have her!