Dr. Tisha Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tisha Williams?

February 23rd, 2017

Terrible Support Staff

I have to beg for prescription refills, make sure I call 24-48 hours in advance of needing a refill and then run the gauntlet to get the scrip submitted to the pharmacy. It's like a bad Saturday Night skit. "Oh, I see you haven't been here in a while", "you will need to talk to the nurse first", "Even though you had blood work during your last physical, you need blood work again". It's ridiculous the pain, and time suck I have to go through for a flipping prescription refill.

August 11th, 2016

The only reason that I don't give her five stars on all of these is because. When my husband go's to see her she will not take care of things that are male relating or below his waistline. She is a family doctor meaning she treats or should treat all members of my family or any family and this includes men. If she don't like treating the men in this kind of way, then she should not call herself a Family's doctor, because she truly is not what she calls herself.

August 9th, 2016

Dr Williams and staff are the best. I have been a patient now for almost 4 years. Dr Williams always listens and really cares. I feel so fortunate to have found such a caring Doctor. Thank you for all that you have done

May 31st, 2016

5-star Doc!

Best doctor I've ever been to.

October 26th, 2015

Great, friendly staff. Caring, compassionate, down-to-earth and very knowledgeable doctor.

June 23rd, 2015

Dr. Williams and her staff are awesome.

November 14th, 2013

Great Physician

Dr. Williams and her staff are a great addition to Murrells Inlet. Georgia's loss is our gain. She takes the time to care for her patients and looks at the whole picture. I have been seeing her since she started her practice here in Murrells Inlet. I have referred family members and many others and everyone loves her also!

November 1st, 2012

Won't give up My Dr. without a fight

I have been with Dr. Williams for several years and also my husband sees he as well for a couple of years, now. Even though she is in South Carolina now, we still won't use anyone else. We make the drive to Murrell's Inlet in order to see her. She has never missed her mark in a diagnosis and will not waste time nor money to refer me to a specialist if she thinks I need one. We both love her as person and a physician. She takes all the time she needs for us. She DOES put her patients first and we can't imagine anyone giving her a low rating but I personally won't settle for less than the BEST. Surely do miss her in Tifton.

July 19th, 2012

You are missed

I had the pleasure of having Tisha as my doctor in Tifton GA. She is the most compassionate individual. I wish her the best!! South Carolina is very ...

March 2nd, 2012

Amazing Doctor

The people of SC are blessed to have an amazing, kind, compassionate doctor. She listens to her patients! I was one of them in GA.

February 16th, 2012

The BEST doctor I have every had!She takes time listen to you. Her and her staff was very friendly and always helpful.My husband and I both seen her.Sure wish she was still in Ga. I miss you DR. Williams.

October 14th, 2011

Bad Doctor

I learned I have degenerative back disease...roughly translated a couple bad disks which cause chronic pain and one bulges and pinches my nerve. OK. Sucks for me. Anyway, I have seen this doctor for the diagnosis and treatment of this problem 4X. The facility, nurses, and office staff are all incredibly nice and efficient,however, the doctor who is treating me I think has some serious issues which need to possibly be watched by whomever issues medical licenses. She has ordered MRI's for me, prescribed several types of pain medications, and even performed a minor surgical procedure. The problem I have is that every time I see her, she has no idea who I am or what is wrong with me. She also needs me to remind him what my prognosis is, and what she has done. She did not remember ordering my MRI, even when I was there for a follow up visit to go over my MRI, or even performing the surgery on me or how many times I've had the surgery done at her office. Now keep in mind, I've seen her 4X in the span of 6 weeks, and I do not have the type of look or personality someone forgets easily, good or bad. I just think this doctor is either on tons of drugs or simply doesn't care enough about her patients to review their charts before coming into see them. Now I have NEVER had a doctor show: 1. blatant negligence of my condition 2. not properly explain what is wrong and how to proceed 3. expect me to continually remind her of my treatment history while under her careIn addition to seeking out a 2nd opinion because I don't trust her, I also feel compelled to write a review about her. I really think she should be reported to the AMA or whoever monitors doctors licenses, because her lack of awareness and blatant disregard for her patients is what leads to horrible medical accidents like administering the wrong prescriptions, mistaken diagnosis, performing surgery on the wrong body part, etc.