Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tit Li
Dr. Tit Li, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Pathology. Dr. Li is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus, Alhambra Hospital Medical Center and Pacific Alliance Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Tit Li has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Tit Li is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Hing Wong
Family Medicine, General Practice
Los Angeles, CA 0.22 mi44
Dr. Jin Khoo
Los Angeles, CA 0.28 mi42
Dr. Roshan Reporter
Preventive Medicine, General Practice
Los Angeles, CA 0.29 mi27