A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tit Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tit Li, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha.
Dr. Li has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tit Sang Li MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Tit S. Li practice?
- Dr. Tit Li has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tit Li practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Pathologists.