Overall Review

October 22nd, 2012
Not a very caring ER Doc
I have Crohn's Disease and end up in the ER with a flare every two or three months. Usually an ER doc will ask me what works and everything and I tell them and that is what they do. Well told me that he wasn't going to give me anything more than toradol for pain which from experience will not help when I am having a full blown flare up. Also told me that he wouldn't even give me steroids for it (something that is or should be known by every ER doc to help with Crohn's). He had the nerve to tell me it wasn't his (ER Doc's) job to prescribe me that. I told him to call my GI and he said he wasn't (not like he was busy I was the only patient there at the time). He was also very rude to my wife to the point of making her cry when she said the GI doctor told us to tell an ER doc to call in a situation like that. He had the attitude that I didn't know what was going on with my body when in fact with a chronic disease like Crohn's anyone that has had something like that for any length of time can. He basically played the card of I am a doctor so I know when in fact I went to another ER right after b/c I was still extremely nauseous and in pain (8/10). So because of him I had to spend more money out of my pocket. Even the doctor that I saw at the other ER said that he was crazy and should have at the minimum gave me steroids via IV and/or a prescription for them. Another doctor that saw I had just signed out because it is the same group of hospitals and they use the same pt management system had to apologize for Dr. Adetu's actions. The nurses that I had while so called being treated by Dr. Adetu were also apologizing for his behavior as well. Oh and this is the second time that it has happened to me. If I see him at any hospital again I will walk out as soon as he walks in the room because it seems he simply doesn't care what I have to say nor anything else.

December 26th, 2009
my backpain resolved!!!!
My backpain,that I had been fighting for years, was resolved under 2 weeks, thanks to doctor Adetu.

July 17th, 2009
Brolen arm
thank you for the excellent and affordable apoointment!!!!!!!!!!!