A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Titilayo Alabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Titilayo Alabi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Titilayo Alabi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Alabi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Alabi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Titilayo Oluseyi Alabi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Titilayo O. Alabi practice?
- Dr. Titilayo Alabi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Titilayo Alabi practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Danvers, MA.
See Salem Family Physicians and Salem Geriatric Doctors.