A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Titilola Fadahunsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Titilola Fadahunsi is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fadahunsi graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Fadahunsi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Titilola Olujumoke Fadahunsi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Titilola O. Fadahunsi practice?
- Dr. Titilola Fadahunsi has 1 office location.
Dr. Titilola Fadahunsi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Obstetricians & Gynecologists.