A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tito Sobrinho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tito Sobrinho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobrinho graduated from University of Parana. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sobrinho has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tito Sobrinho MD and PC is a male Pediatrician, has 49 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tito Sobrinho practice?
- Dr. Tito Sobrinho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tito Sobrinho practices Pediatrics near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Pediatricians.