A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Titus Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Titus Duncan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Titus Duncan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duncan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Titus Dewayne Duncan MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Titus D. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Titus Duncan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Titus Duncan practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons and Atlanta Bariatric Specialists.