Dr. Titus Taube Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Titus Taube?

August 21st, 2015

Don't waste your money & time here.

August 11th, 2015

Dr . Tabue helped me when I was younger I had high blood pressure and didn't know, he is always nice to me. But when I had no way of seeing him his staff told me I couldn't afford him and go to health dept! He did admit me in hospital one time when I thought I was having a stroke, he ran testes on me, said I had gerd diease . I found out from a specialist my iron was very low, and had been going to er and no doctor there didn't catch it my bills was like 12, ooo dollars for running so many testes and all alone I had low iron , I could've died ! I found out very late like 11 months later that was my problem . Now I'm hopeing it didn't damage no other organ in my body I still feel exausted all the time. And still searching for good doctor to help me.

March 17th, 2015

Dumbest Dr I have ever been to.

March 12th, 2015

Rude Staff

The staff is very rude and very well mannered to the patiences! Especially the one that does Referrels! I was told that they do referrals as a curtisy for patients!!! I was floored that she told me that... I am a Blue Cross Blue Shield patient!!!! That was not the only thing she did but I want go into that on here but she and the rest of the staff was standing there when she idi it!!!!

January 30th, 2013

Not happy with care

Dr. Taube is holding back refilling my prescription I need to survive. I have no thyroid gland because of a radioactive iodine treatment for graves disease 34 years ago, so I have to take synthroid daily for survival. He was having me come in every 3 months for a blood test which is unnecessary. I finally got him to write 1 year prescription. The one year is up, but I am unemployed and can't afford the office visit, so I asked him if he could call in one refill for me, and when I get back to work I'd come in for the blood test. He refused saying I had to come in for the blood test. I've lived with this condition for 34 years, and have been in the same situation a few times, but never have I seen a doctor that would refuse a small extension on my refill .

July 14th, 2011

Outrageous Fees, No Bedside Manner

$120 is outrageous for a family practice doctor in this area--especially for a cash, self pay patient. He sent a med student to see me, barely spoke to me at all, forgot to write two of my scripts, and then did not write refills for maintenance meeds so he can get more money not seeing me. Looked like he'd rather be anywhere other than where he was. Avoid.

March 19th, 2011

Outside testing

Dr. Taube needs to be more concerned with the costs of outside testing for his patients.

August 22nd, 2009

Dr. Taube was condescending and rude. When my arm was being bruised by the blood pressure monitor, the staff laughed at me. This Grandma's going elsewhere next time!!

August 9th, 2009

Very rude and gave us minimal time in room. Did not like when questions were asked. Waiting time was long and office did not look busy. Did not know indications of medicines .

July 11th, 2017