Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Good Doctor Explains everything show details Good Doctor Explains everything
Nov 24th, 2015

Dr. Venyah is a very good doctor. He is the first doctor that has explained to me my high cholesterol and blood pressure. He is first doctor to explain that I should check pressures daily and I should follow up a few times year to see if anything has changed. He is first doctor to help me understand diet and explain I may not have to be on medications all my life!!!! I would highly recommend and good staff.

Worst Doctor EVER!!!! show details Worst Doctor EVER!!!!
by Ashlyn on Sep 15th, 2015

First of all not only did he waste an hour of my time he was very very rude and seemed unfamiliar with multiple medications. He is an idiot in my book. If he were the last doctor on earth and I was dying. Lets just say I wouldn't even bother going to him. He will try to charge you for a physical!!!! DO NOT LET HIM! PLEASE SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY PEOPLE. Worst doctor ever. All the good I can say is that his staff is very nice. The two of them that were there.

Eh! show details Eh!
by Disappointed Healthcare Seeker on Sep 8th, 2015

He became a Doctor a little late in life. He doesn't read patient histories and gives sporadic med refills. He doesn't follow through promptly with anything. He also doesn't follow through with previous continuing care assessments from previous Doctors. Doesn't seem knowledgeable and has gone through several moves and practices since graduating in 2000.

Exceptional Doctor!!!! show details Exceptional Doctor!!!!
Aug 24th, 2015

Dr. Venyah spent more time with me than any other doctor. He is down to earth and discusses with you not at you.