Dr. Tlaloc Alferez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

September 3rd, 2013
Exceptional Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Alferez since 1994. When I first saw her I was nervous and she immediately calmed me down and gave me a big hug. She really does care for you and she knows what To do to gelp with your health issue. I have followed doctor Alfreez in the many offices she has had as I trust no one else. I do not know what I will do when she retires. After all of these years she is not only my doctor she is my friend. You will be in very good hands. Also her office is always nice, in the past she always had beautiful art work on the walls and staff is great. THANK YOU DR ALFEREZ!

January 29th, 2012
A Doctor who Heals
At the age of 48, I found out that there is a doctor who takes her job as a healer very seriously. During my first visit I knew she was special. She was very tuned in to me, not any other thing. She is a warrior. She will fight for your life, she will fight for your health. During a bout with pneumonia, when I was expected to die, she managed my treatment, including the other doctors involved, from beginning to end. I am privileged to be her patient for the past 6 years and would never let another doctor treat me unless my Dr. Alferez was on the case.She is a true warrior for her patients. If you are in the New Orleans area, please see Dr. Alferez. Her office is immaculate and her staff is very helpful.

November 16th, 2010
The doctor who saved my life
When I first met her in 2000, my health situation was a mess. Today, my health has COMPLETELY turned around for the better. I trust her everyday with my life and go to sleep each night feeling safe(taken care of). She is a delight and brings a smile to my face every time I see her, no matter how bad I may be feeling before hand. I recommend her with the most highest praise. She saved my life and my family and I are forever grateful. I would be lost without her. She is truely the best doctor I've ever had. I am 42 years old and with her help, hope to live to be at least 80, when my life expectantcy was MAYBE 5-10 years when we first met...I thank God for bringing her to me each and every day!

March 21st, 2008
Wonderful
I had a son at Touro, he had a car accident and was paralyzed, severly brain damaged and blind. When he came to Touro he had a Trach and had endured months of lung problems and bronchoscopys (sp?) Dr. Alfarez was called in and was very professional, she saw him and told me that she was sorry for his problems but they would go away. She said not to see him for 7 days as she had to give him some strong medications. In 7 days he was better, he never had another lung problem in the 7 more years that he lived. She found it was a fungus and no one else could diagnoze it apparently. They just kept with antibiotics and scarring his lungs to clean them out. She was very professional and caring adn I will be indebted to her forever. His trach came out a few weeks later though they said it never would. This was due to his lungs doing so well after Dr. Alfarez treated him.