Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Toan Lam
Dr. Toan Lam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Lam is affiliated with Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, LDS Hospital and Primary Children's Medical Center. Dr. Lam has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Toan Lam has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Toan Lam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Jeffrey Botkin
Salt Lake City, UT 0.04 mi34
Dr. David Virshup
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Salt Lake City, UT 0.04 mi32
Dr. Paul Young
Salt Lake City, UT 0.05 mi50