Dr. Toan Nguyen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 29th, 2015
Great doctor
A very experienced doctor; I feel very confident in Dr. Nguyen's medical diagnosis and advice.

June 25th, 2010
He listened to me!
I can't tell you how many - many times doctors would dismiss my complaints, and, treat me as though I was crazy. Dr. Nguyen would really listen to me, and, check out all of my complaints thoroughly. As a result, he discovered my problems (which were real - not imaginary) and, he helped me to feel better. As a woman, having a doctor, who respects you, listens to you, and goes the extra mile to improve, and, protect your health is PRICELESS! Women so often get secondhand treatment. Dr. Nguyen took great care of me. He took his time, and, really got to know me. I like that. More than my partner in my healthcare, I saw Dr. Nguyen as my friend. Regrettably, I missed my Last appointment, which also was his Last day at the KAUFMANN CLINIC. I cried! What a Great Loss for me! I had to go through quite a few doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, before I found another great doctor To take good care of me. Thank you Dr. Nguyen, for your friendship, and, the execellent care you always gave me. He's a very compassionate man, a very compassionate doctor. I'd reccomend Dr. Nguyen to everyone. Dr. Nguyen is a TREASURE!