Dr. Toan Vu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 10th, 2016
takes the time to talk to me about my symptoms and if the medication being prescribed is helping. in general is concerned about my well being

June 8th, 2016
Dr.Vu
Very personable and easy to relate to. Makes your visit extremely comfortable.

October 25th, 2015
Typical Asian Doctor ....if you are from the fifties
Xanax , Xanax , Xanax , I wanted tests and the journey to diagnosing my peculiar and random symptoms to have begun. To no avail. This male Asian Doctor was definitely raised in a TOTALLY TRADiTIONAL FAMILY. HE HAS NO CLUE THATNWOMAN ACTUALLY LIKW TO BE SPOKEN TO. . ESPECIALLY ABOUT THEIR OWN MEDICAL MYSTERIES.

October 10th, 2015
Misogynist. If You cry , your depressed .woman hater.
He decided what Was wrong with meme in the third or fourth minutes. And whatever symptoms didn't fit with that I was faking..... What a moron. Also some of other patients and I believe he broke the jippa laws doing that.

June 7th, 2013
great doctor
I have been going to dr.vu for quite awhile now. And I dont think I'd ever change neurologist. Hes been treating me for more than one thing. .but no matter what, he's very attentive, and caring, and I feel very comfortable telling him exactly how I feel. And he has always done the best he can do for me in treating my symptoms and staying on top of things. So whoever gives this man a bad review, all I can say is im sorry had a bad experience with him, but thats not like him at all. I really dont see myself ever switching neurologist. The office cleanliness? reviews ive read.....This dr office is as clean as any others so....critics will be critics....but give credit where credit is due. Thnx dr.vu for continuing to treat my condition.

January 29th, 2013
Great, caring doctor
I have been with Dr. Vu for 3 years now, I felt the need to write this review after seeing some others harshly bashing him. He is an EXCELLENT, caring doctor who always listens and takes care of my problems. He has a sense of humor, yes, so if you can't take a joke or if you take yourself too seriously maybe you should see someone else. He actually put me at ease when I was diagnosed with something else by helping me laugh at it. I think he is great and I have little to no migraines since seeing him. That was just one of my problems he fixed. I definitely recommend him!

June 13th, 2012
cares deeply for his patients
Dr. Vu has done so much for me he has healed my migraines even nerve problems he also dealtvwith heart problems that I had he has been a life saver for me. He always makes me feel welcome and cared about and that he has time for my problems that I'm important .I would recommend him anything

October 4th, 2011
Very poor bedside manner. Extremely rude. Explained nothing. Did not even perform the briefest of neurological examination. Would never ever ever recommend this doctor.

March 8th, 2010
Dr. Vu is a great doctor who cares for his patients. He is very knowledgeable in his field, including knowing the latest treatments. I highly recommend this doctor. His office is run very efficiently also.