Dr. Toan Nguyen MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Bryn Mawr, PA

May 18th, 2017
Wonderful!
Dr. Nguyen is just wonderful (as is his staff). His bedside manner is quite unusual. I felt like I was his only patient for the day. He didn't rush me, explained eveyhing thoroughly, and is so sweet. I'd highly recommend him!

October 11th, 2016
I appreciate that Dr. Nguyen took the time to explain my situation and how to manage it, and the office follow up when needed

February 6th, 2013
Dr. Nguyen misdiagnosed me strongly believing I had a viral infection and sent me home with ANTIBIOTICS. After I did not get better for several days and my lab work came back extremely abnormal, he gave me more antibiotics. When I told him I was going to the ED to receive treatment there, he refused to give me permission to go and said I was exaggerating and would get better. It turned out I had cancer. If I had listened to him, I don't know what would have happened to me.

November 24th, 2010
very attentive to my concerns after I had a difficult time getting accurately diagnosed by a previous specialist. He diagnosed my problem correctly and prescribed an effective treatment. Excellent bedside manner. I would recommend him highly.