2.7

• Good
  • Bad

June 10th, 2017
Un-professional Abusively Rude- Mc'Ruff- McDuff
I'am not surprise to see the low ratings on Tobae "Mc'Ruff-"Duff I would not call her a Doctor at all, she is a bitter unprofessional that more than likely has issues she has never resolved and takes it out on patients that become a victim after a visit with her. Patients come there in hopes of finding a diagnoses. I notice right away she had a chip on her shoulder and treated me like I was bothering her. She could not figure out what was wrong with me. Told me I needed to loose weight?. Excuse me! And Depressed! What? (I was 6- pounds over the height and weight chart) I was not depressed..But, I think I'am now, because of they way I was being treated. I was there because I had pain and stiffness of my neck- lower back, headaches, numbness, tingling of extremities' & IBS issues and could barley move out of bed in the morning's. I left feeling helpless and worthless, as a human being... She never ran a blood test, take X-rays or a physical examination, only thing she did is treated me as if I was beneath her. I went to another Doctor that LISTENED went over my medical history, did a physical examination a ran a simple blood test that tested positive for Spondylitis Symptoms. Mc'Ruff- Duff completely fell short of a Doctor let alone a Professional Neurologist. Find a different Doctor if you get referred to her. It is a waste of time and she will make you feel like you are wasting her time! Yet, will collect on her overly charged bogus thanks for nothing abusive visit! I do not know how she has stayed in business?

May 24th, 2015
One of the rudest doctors I have ever met. I had to start bringing a family member with me to advocate for me. She was almost abusive in nature.

August 4th, 2011
The time spent with the Dr. is very minimal (less than 10 minutes). Dr. goes through the motions of testing sensory responses and charges over $300 for the time spent. I don't feel the visit was worth that kind of expense. Necessary in order to have perscription refilled.

November 6th, 2010
Staff in the office was extremely rude, Doctor spent maybe 5-6 minutes in the room. She did not perform a thorough exam.

August 20th, 2015