Dr. Tobey Leung Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Tobey Leung?

Fun Doctor

Posted on November 13th, 2017

Dr. Leung is hilarious. He is the funniest doctor I've ever seen before. I believe he intentionally uses humor as a way to treat chronic pain. When you're in pain everyday for years or decades, it's hard to not be depressed. At least for a brief time, can't feel the pain when laughing so much.

Discogram

Posted on November 4th, 2017

My doctor referred me to Dr. Leung after she attended one of his lectures. She also sent me to the spine surgeon who wanted to confirm the right disc to replace with an artificial one. Dr. Leung jokingly said a discogram is when he sits behind patients and studies their back while they dance to disco music and I have to wear bell bottoms and platform shoes. He is one darn funny person. Dr. Leung did a discogram which is supposed to replicate my back pain if it's the painful disc. Bad for me since it meant no sedation for me so I could be alert to describe my pain when he injected it. He stuck long needles into my discs and injected dye to increase the pressure. They must have got the information that they wanted for me to proceed with the disc replacement surgery.

Detail oriented

Posted on October 28th, 2017

He's a very sophisticated doctor and person, but plays it low key. He's very thorough in his preparations. He's a detail oriented plan-for-the-future kind of guy. He's real vigilant, but he's relaxed and intense at the same time.

Kool

Posted on October 26th, 2017

My teenage daughter doesn't consider any adult as cool except for Dr. Leung who she says has the K-factor for Koolness. He's the only adult I've ever heard my daughter call a Kool Kat. I admit he's got his act together, charming and confident. A very pleasant doctor.

Destined for bigger things

Posted on October 21st, 2017

Dr. Leung is a great doctor and patients need him, but he's destined to do something much larger and global. He's too educated and intelligent to be wasting his time. He knows so much more about how people and the world works than to be just a doctor.

Incredibly bright doctor

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Anyone who gets to know Dr. Leung would likely tell you he's not an ordinary person or physician; he's extraordinary. My family spent some time to know him and he knows just about everything, but he doesn't act like an egotistical know-it-all. He quizzes my 12 year old boy. And when he got answer right, Dr. Leung rewarded him with autographed baseball of players my boy like. Dr. Leung knows all the Presidents in order. He knows all the state capitals, the names of every member of the U.S. congress and state legislature, every world leader, every Pope, and on and on. He speaks multiple languages. And he knows Medicine. My boy now wants to be doctor.

Very focused

Posted on October 8th, 2017

Dr. Leung gives you his full and undivided attention. He doesn't get distracted, even when it's hectic and he's constantly interrupted and asked to take phone calls. When he comes back, he remembers exactly where we left off.

Terrific Pain Management

Posted on October 6th, 2017

I had neck pain that progressively got worse. I'm an attorney and have lots of paperwork to do. I'm frequently on the computer. Dr. Leung explained that besides men who perform heavy manual labor, women like me with skinny necks who don't exercise regularly with strengthening exercises are prone to develop chronic neck pain. He performed a set of trigger point injections on my neck muscles and I felt the pain in my arm. Dr. Leung said it was commonly known as referred pain from muscle twitch response. Along with physical therapy and modifying my work station, my neck pain is much improved.

Natural Curiosity and Genuine

Posted on September 30th, 2017

He's naturally curious...about almost everything. He's an excellent listener and loves to learn and know about others, and Dr. Leung GENUINELY cares. He doesn't talk much about himself unless it's to someone he really knows and trusts, and they are truly interested. He doesn't like to act happy when he's not because it's not being true to himself. Likewise, it's virtually impossible for him to do something that he doesn't enjoy because it makes him feel like he's living a lie. For that reason, many traditional people probably mislabeled him as being lazy or not being a good team player. Dr. Leung constantly strives for the truth, and anything untruthful feels plain wrong to him. He's always looking for answers and knowledge. Unanswered questions bother him and he will tenaciously search for an explanation. These traits would make him an excellent police detective who examines every clue or medical detective, searching for a diagnosis and the source of people’s pain.

Back playing softball

Posted on September 29th, 2017

Many things have been tried for my injuries, but didn't work. Finally saw Dr. Leung and I'm stronger with less pain. I'm able to play softball again. I used to watch Barry Bonds hhit all those home runs and is my all time favorite baseball player. Dr. Leung put a baseball in my hand and said it was signed by Barry Bonds the home run king. Dr. Leung was always kidding around, so I said you probably signed it yourself, but I know Dr. Leung won't do that. I keep the baseball in my room on my nightstand.

Responsible, conscientious, creative doctor

Posted on September 26th, 2017

I seriously doubt Dr Leung was any burden on his parents because he's extremely conscientious and takes responsibility and accountability for his actions, but he is indeed one of the most creative persons I have ever met.

inquisitive & creative

Posted on September 21st, 2017

Dr. Leung has quite an active imagination and creativity, which I mean as a compliment, but he must have been a handful as a precocious child for his parents. He's always coming up with new ideas and he's very curious just about anything and everything.