A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tobi Fried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tobi Fried is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fried graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Fried has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Health Center
- St Anthony Hospital
- St. Anthony Shawnee Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tobi Nan Fried DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tobi N. Fried practice?
- Dr. Tobi Fried has 1 office location.
Dr. Tobi Fried practices Family Medicine near Shawnee, OK.
See Shawnee Family Physicians.