A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tobia Barbato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tobia Barbato, Family Practioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tobia Barbato, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Colon Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbato graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barbato has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tobia Anthony Barbato MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tobia A. Barbato practice?
- Dr. Tobia Barbato has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tobia Barbato practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose Park, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.