Dr. Tobia Barbato Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tobia Barbato?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Tobia Barbato?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2016

Great Doc

Warm personality, very caring and a good listener. He's helping me get healthy again. His staff however leaves a lot to be desired. Not very friendly. Rarely smile. Hard to believe that such a kind and caring doctor has such people working for him. But he is worth it.

July 14th, 2016

Love the doctor, hate the staff

I really love Dr. Barbato and he is very kind and sweet and really listen to your problems. But I really really hate the staff especially the one that handle the front desk, she is very rude and speaks to people like she is better than anyone. Seriously if it wasn't for us the patients to see the doctor she wouldn't have a job. Dr. Barbato should consider replacing her or lose his patients. She is the first person you see when you walk in and for her to be so rude and unprofessional is a very bad thing to see.

October 22nd, 2012

Upsetting

Horrible and rude staff. I am never coming back here again. I have never been more shocked in my life about how I have been treated.I would rather save the whole story and just head somewhere where I am actually treated with respect BUT a patient should never be yelled at by an administrator for anything. I was told to do something and misunderstood and literally got a hand in my face about the mistake. I will NEVER show face in here again....quite horrible.

April 3rd, 2012

GREAT DOC

He is a great Doctor he saved my life and really wish I was able to stay with him but insurance change.

April 20th, 2011

rose marie orsini

very dear friend doctor good to to confide in god bless you my dear friend.

November 5th, 2010

I have always been treated professionally by Dr. Barbato and his staff.He is a very kind man, listens to my problems and acts accodingly.Only one time was I very dissapointed by a staff person with no attempty to contact me for a cancelled appointmet. That was 2 yrs ago.

December 22nd, 2009

Dr. Barbato is one of the most caring doctors I've gone to. Very honest, extremely easy to talk to...he puts his patients at ease. I would recommend him to anyone.

November 29th, 2009

Very fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Barbato

Doctor is very hands on, caring, and putshis patients at ease. Very honest andforthright and easy to talk to.

November 11th, 2009

Dr. Barbato always take time with his patients. We have had some very serious family health issues and death of a young member of the family and he takes the time to inquire about how well we are all doing. Whenever I've gotten sick and called his staff always gets me in to see him. I might have to wait a little but I was not a previously scheduled appointment. If I got sick and called my previous doctor I would be told he could see me in two weeks. I've never had that happen with Dr. B. He is caring and compassionate.

January 28th, 2017