Learn more about Dr. Tobias George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tobias George is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tobias George, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. George has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. George accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tobias V. George practice?
Dr. Tobias George practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.