A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tobias George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tobias George is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tobias George, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. George has 12 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tobias Valentine George MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tobias V. George practice?
- Dr. Tobias George has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tobias George practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.