A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tobias George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tobias George is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tobias George, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. George has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tobias Valentine George MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tobias V. George practice?
- Dr. Tobias George has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tobias George practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.