Learn more about Dr. Tobias Moeller-Bertram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tobias Moeller-Bertram, Pain Management, Anesthesiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moeller-Bertram
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Moeller-Bertram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tobias Moeller-Bertram, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Lower Back Pain
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Spinal Cord Cancer (Epidural Neoplasm)
- Spinal Injections
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moeller-Bertram graduated from Universitaet Hamburg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Moeller-Bertram has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tobias Moeller-Bertram MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tobias Moeller-Bertram practice?
- Dr. Tobias Moeller-Bertram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tobias Moeller-Bertram practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Anesthesiologists and Rancho Mirage Pain Management Doctors.