by Beverly Moriarty on Dec 24th, 2014

Wonderful bedside manner, made room to see me by giving up his lunch hour. You certainly don't find that often.

Wonderful ! show details Wonderful !
Jun 4th, 2013

I'm 87 and my Doctor, still says there is a lot that can be done for my pain. Gives a young chick like me hope! Thank you Toby good Luck !

Highly Recommended for Pain Conditions (especially FM) show details Highly Recommended for Pain Conditions (especially FM)
by T.F. on Apr 27th, 2013

There are so many great things that I can say about Dr. Toby. I found him accidentally while searching online on alternative ways to treat my Fibromyalgia. And, after participating in several of his research studies, I am beyond thrilled to find out that he is transitioning into private practice with Coastal Pain Medical Group. There aren't many Dr.'s in San Diego who have first-hand knowledge about FM, certainly not the way that Dr. Toby does. He's very down-to-earth and very easy to talk to. He actually listens to his patients, and he's very thorough in his explanations. He's always made sure that I understood what was happening/what I was having done and that I was comfortable. I am beyond confident in his capabilities and trust him completely. His expertise includes FM and PTSD, but I wouldn't want to pigeon-hole him, so I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is living with a pain condition. My apologies if this sounds a bit 'inflated', but this guy is the 'bee's knees', and I'm all about giving credit to those who deserve it.