Dr. Tobias Moeller-Bertram Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tobias Moeller-Bertram?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Tobias Moeller-Bertram?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2017

I saw Dr. Toby two and a half years ago and he did radio frequency ablation on my lower spine. I am still almost pain free and will have him repeat this procedure when I feel I need it again. He was courteous, professional and a life saver for me as I cannot take narcotics and I was in so much pain.

December 24th, 2014

Wonderful bedside manner, made room to see me by giving up his lunch hour. You certainly don't find that often.

June 4th, 2013

Wonderful !

I'm 87 and my Doctor, still says there is a lot that can be done for my pain. Gives a young chick like me hope! Thank you Toby good Luck !

April 28th, 2013

Highly Recommended for Pain Conditions (especially FM)

There are so many great things that I can say about Dr. Toby. I found him accidentally while searching online on alternative ways to treat my Fibromyalgia. And, after participating in several of his research studies, I am beyond thrilled to find out that he is transitioning into private practice with Coastal Pain Medical Group. There aren't many Dr.'s in San Diego who have first-hand knowledge about FM, certainly not the way that Dr. Toby does. He's very down-to-earth and very easy to talk to. He actually listens to his patients, and he's very thorough in his explanations. He's always made sure that I understood what was happening/what I was having done and that I was comfortable. I am beyond confident in his capabilities and trust him completely. His expertise includes FM and PTSD, but I wouldn't want to pigeon-hole him, so I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is living with a pain condition. My apologies if this sounds a bit 'inflated', but this guy is the 'bee's knees', and I'm all about giving credit to those who deserve it.

February 24th, 2017