Dr. Tobias Moeller-Bertram MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Rancho Mirage, CA

December 24th, 2014
Wonderful bedside manner, made room to see me by giving up his lunch hour. You certainly don't find that often.

June 4th, 2013
Wonderful !
I'm 87 and my Doctor, still says there is a lot that can be done for my pain. Gives a young chick like me hope! Thank you Toby good Luck !

April 27th, 2013
Highly Recommended for Pain Conditions (especially FM)
There are so many great things that I can say about Dr. Toby. I found him accidentally while searching online on alternative ways to treat my Fibromyalgia. And, after participating in several of his research studies, I am beyond thrilled to find out that he is transitioning into private practice with Coastal Pain Medical Group. There aren't many Dr.'s in San Diego who have first-hand knowledge about FM, certainly not the way that Dr. Toby does. He's very down-to-earth and very easy to talk to. He actually listens to his patients, and he's very thorough in his explanations. He's always made sure that I understood what was happening/what I was having done and that I was comfortable. I am beyond confident in his capabilities and trust him completely. His expertise includes FM and PTSD, but I wouldn't want to pigeon-hole him, so I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is living with a pain condition. My apologies if this sounds a bit 'inflated', but this guy is the 'bee's knees', and I'm all about giving credit to those who deserve it.