Learn more about Dr. Tobias Samo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tobias Samo, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samo graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Samo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tobias C. Samo practice?
Dr. Tobias Samo practices Infectious Disease near Spring, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Spring Infectious Disease Doctors.