A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tobias Samo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tobias Samo is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samo
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Samo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tobias Samo, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Samo graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Samo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tobias Samo MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tobias Samo practice?
- Dr. Tobias Samo has 1 office location.
Dr. Tobias Samo practices Infectious Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Infectious Disease Doctors.