A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tobias Samo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tobias Samo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samo graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Samo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tobias C. Samo practice?
Dr. Tobias Samo practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and General Practice near Spring, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Spring Internists, Spring Infectious Disease Doctors, and Spring General Practitioners.