A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tobias Samo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tobias Samo is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tobias Samo, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Samo graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Samo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tobias Samo MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tobias Samo practice?
- Dr. Tobias Samo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tobias Samo practices Infectious Disease near Spring, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Spring Infectious Disease Doctors.